Join Women in Film & Television Atlanta this Saturday, September 24th for a full day packed with top network executives and business leaders, topped off with the keynote speaker John W. Cones on “Everything You Need to Know About Film Financing." Cones is one of the country’s leading authorities on current options for securing funding and how to protect yourself in the process.
HBO President of Programming Casey Bloys is featured as one of our panelists on the latest trends in negotiating a great deal. Other panels will cover what you need to know about intellectual property (think copyright, trademark, etc.) and how to minimize risk when planning and executing a project—each panel will save you time and money!
Other panelists include:
- Faye Barbour, Turner Entertainment Group
- Lauren Linder, The Weather Channel
- Chris Benner, CPA, Bennett Thrasher
- Robert Monyak, Peters and Monyak, LLP
- Lisa F. Moore, The Moore Firm, LLC, Atlanta
- Andy Velcoff, Greenberg Traurig, LLP, Atlanta
- Pete Duitsman, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc
- Andrew Pequignot, The Moore Firm, LLC
- Liz Wheeler, UPtv
Sunday, September 25th is a by-appointment legal clinic where WIFTA members get a 30 minute session to discuss their legal issues with an attorney practiced in that area.
All of this valuable information comes at a very low price! $99 for WIFTA members, $199 for guests and $35 for students with code LCSC16 (must bring picture id and proof of current enrollment to registration). For more information – www.wifta.org