Previously taught as a 4-class series, Kathy Berardi is offering a special one-day, all-inclusive class in which attendees will receive A to Z guidance on how to successfully write, produce and direct a short film on April 30th at 12:30 PM at The Lovett School. Filmmakers in all roles of the creative process will learn how to select fellow lead team members, how to effectively collaborate, and the following comprehensive highlights:
- The Beginning Steps to Make a Short
- How to Write Your Short
- Produce a Short like an Indie Film
- Direct in a Collaborative Way
- Build Experience to Launch a Film Career
- And network with other students who can help you make your film!
Chik-Fil-A lunch is included in the $85 all-inclusive day rate. ATLFS Members pay just $75!
Watch the video to learn what past students had to say:
Space is limited; reserve your spot while you can!